Charred Aged Split Oak - Vent Free Gas Logs
Featuring the popular burnt-through front log, the G10 Series is available in two attractive log styles; Charred Frontier Oak and Charred Aged Split Oak (both ceramic refractory log sets). Lively flames and a large ember bed with Bryte Coals highlight the handcrafted logs, adding efficient heat and unmatched beauty to your fireplace.
The Vent-Free Charred Aged Split Gas Log Set from Real Fyre provides a high end gas log set to enhance your favorite living space with the warmth and comfort of fire. This vent-free unit is designed to turn your wood burning fireplace into an efficient and warm gas log set and it's intended to be used in an approved masonry or approved ventless firebox enclosure. This unvented system features an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) to monitor the amount of oxygen available in the room and automatically shut the burner system off before the oxygen drops below 18%.
Charred Aged Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Features
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory ceramic gas logs are durable and realistic for superior quality and long operation lifetime
- Vent Free - Designed for ventless use, but can be installed in a vented application if necessary
- ANSI Certified - Certified as unvented (ANSI Z21.11.2b-2010) and vented (ANSI Z21.60b-2004)
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor - Assembled pilot system monitors ambient oxygen levels and shuts down if oxygen is too low
- Fuel Efficient - Under normal conditions clean burning combustion will not produce soot, smoke, or odor
- Realistic Flame Presentation - Lively, realistic flames will be blue and yellow to produce a full body presentation
Charred Aged Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
|Front||Rear||Low Setting||High Setting||Low Setting||High Setting|
|G10-16/18 (16/18" Log Set)||22"||20"||13"||17"||26K||35K||24K||32K|
|G10-24/30 (24" Log Set)||28"||20"||14"||17"||19K||37K||19K||37K|
|G10-24/30 (30" Log Set)||34"||20"||14"||17"||19K||35K||19K||37K|
Charred Aged Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Details
|SERIES||G 10 Series|
|PRODUCT SIZES||16"/18", 24", and 30"|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|BTUS||17,000 to 37,000|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||ANSI Certified|
Charred Aged Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Control Options
- On/Off Remote with standing pilot (-12)
- Variable flame height remote with standing pilot (-15)
- On/Off Remote with electronic ignition (-01V)
- Professional Installation is required for all ventless (or vent-free) products. Check local building codes for any restrictions or conditions regarding ventless logs before you purchase or install them. Use of a Carbon Monoxide Detector is recommended with ventless product.
- This is a ventless (or vent-free) gas log burner system designed to be installed in solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures. You CANNOT install this gas log set in a type-b vent (natural vent) gas fireplace, direct vent gas fireplace, or any gas or wood burning stove.