Charred Forest Oak - Vented Gas Logs
Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature of life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. The Real Fyre Charred Forest Oak Vented Gas Log Set features a split front log exposes an ember bed that will glow fiercely as you enjoy a fire. The deep etched bark along with darkened interior wood will reflect the natural beauty of charred wood. This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
Charred Forest Oak Vented Gas Logs Features
- Sizes: 18/20", 24" and 30"
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Single or double tube burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Charred Forest Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
Charred Forest Oak Vented Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||18/20", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI certified|
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES AND BURNER SYSTEM:
- ANSI CERTIFIED G45 18/20", 24", 30"