Charred Majestic - Vented Gas Logs
Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
The Real Fyre Charred Majestic Oak Vented Gas Log Set will create a mesmerizing fire with great flame effect and strong detailing of the logs. With large base logs and smaller stacked on top the burned details combined with exposed wood grains reflect the beauty of a natural burning fire.This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
Burner kit comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit, the burner can accommodate a left-hand gas inlet with the purchase of a flex line.
Charred Majestic Vented Gas Logs Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Single or double tube burner styles
- Multiple ignition options available
Charred Majestic Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
Charred Majestic Vented Gas Logs Specifications and Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||24", 30", 36"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI certified|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||Requires Heavy Duty Grate|
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES AND BURNER SYSTEM:
- ANSI CERTIFIED G45 24", 30", 36"