Royal English Oak - Vented Gas Logs
Since originating the gas log set some 60 years ago, Real-Fyre has grown to offer the broadest selection of log sets to enhance the home, and the most innovative technologies to safeguard the environment. Through it all, the Classic Series has withstood the test of time with traditional favorites, like the Coastal Driftwood, which will always be in style.
G45 Series ANSI Certified T Burner Systems Come with Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator, Custom Grate, Glowing Embers, Sand or Vermiculite, Connector Kit, Log Locators, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp. Remote Systems Include Basic Transmitter and Receiver The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit.
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Extra burner in front for additional front flame
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Compatible with all RH Peterson control systems
Royal English Oak Vented Gas Logs Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Royal English Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
||Minimum Fireplace Size