Woodstack - Vented Gas Logs
The Real Fyre Woodstack Vented Gas Log Set offers a mix of hand painted defined logs. Modeled from real world samples these logs will add a touch of elegance to your home. The quality and design of this log set will capture the realism, texture and subtle nuance of nature's handiwork.
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
The G45 ANSI certified burner kit comes complete with burner, custom grate, sand or vermiculite, burner clips, damper clamp and connector kit. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit.
Woodstack Vented Gas Logs Features
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Woodstack Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
Woodstack Vented Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||18", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI certified|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane /Natural Gas|
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES AND BURNER SYSTEM:
ANSI CERTIFIED G45 18", 24", 30"