HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FIREPLACE
DETERMINE THE SIZE OF YOUR GAS LOGS
To get the perfect fitting gas log set, it’s important to choose the size log set that best fits inside your fireplace.
This simple measuring process will help you choose the right size.
- Measure the front width of your fireplace
- Measure the width at the back of your fireplace
- Measure the depth from the front to the back of your fireplace
- Measure the height from the top to bottom of the front your fireplace
- Measure the height from the top to bottom of the back your fireplace
Whether you are purchasing vented or vent-free gas logs, it is critical to have the proper size gas log inside of your fireplace.
For the minimum fireplace dimensions for the log set you are considering, check the installation manual under the Download Documents tab on the product page.