Charred Oak - Vented Gas Logs
The charming detail of the Real Fyre Charred Oak Vented Gas Log Set will accent your fireplace. This set is designed with charred logs that will bring the beauty of nature to life in your home. The logs have been created from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the look of real wood.Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
This log set is constructed of superior refractory ceramics to ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures. With steel rods inserted in each log, it maximizes reinforcement. Because of the construction radiant heat will be produced during operation and after the set has been turned off.
G45 Series ANSI Certified T Burner Systems Come with Pre-assembled Control Valve & Regulator, Custom Grate, Glowing Embers, Sand or Vermiculite, Connector Kit, Log Locators, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp. Remote Systems Include Basic Transmitter and Receiver. The gas line will connect to the hearth kit on the right side of the unit. The burner cannot accommodate a left-hand gas inlet.
Charred Oak Vented Gas Logs Features
- Sizes: 16", 18/20", 24" and 30"
- Refractory cement with steel reinforcement
- Double tube burner style
- Multiple ignition options available
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
Charred Oak Vented Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
Charred Oak Vented Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||16", 18/20", 24", and 30"|
|BURNER STYLES||G45 ANSI certified|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|CONTROL STYLES||All Controls Available|