Evening Fyre - Vent Free Gas Logs
The Evening Fyre, Evening Fyre Charred and the Evening Fyre Split gas log sets are featured on the advanced G18 vent-free burner system. The logs are sculpted and hand-painted with distinctive charring on the front log, mimicking a wood fire. The dramatic ember bed, with Bryte Coals and two wood chunk decorative covers, enhance the warmth and beauty of the log set.
The Vent-Free Evening Fyre Gas Log Set from Real Fyre provides a high end gas log set to enhance your favorite living space with the warmth and comfort of fire. This vent-free unit is designed to turn your wood burning fireplace into an efficient and warm gas log set and it's intended to be used in an approved masonry or approved ventless firebox enclosure. This unvented system features an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) to monitor the amount of oxygen available in the room and automatically shut the burner system off before the oxygen drops below 18%.
This unit features the option to choose between four different ignition types: a manual valve, a remote control with on/off, a remote control with variable flame height adjustment, or a thermostat remote control with electronic spark to pilot control; if the electronic spark to pilot valve is not selected, the ODS pilot will be lit continuously to provide ignition for the unit. The unique Evening Fyre log design provides a realistic set of refractory ceramic gas logs that are designed to provide long term durability with a life-like appearance.
**For the 18" gas lot set, the flames come up in 2 peaks between the logs.
**For the 24" and 30" gas log sets, the flames come up in 3 peaks between the logs.
Evening Fyre Vent Free Gas Logs Features
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory ceramic gas logs are durable and realistic for superior quality and long operation lifetime
- Vent Free - Designed for ventless use, but can be installed in a vented application if necessary
- ANSI Certified - Certified as unvented (ANSI Z21.11.2) and vented (ANSI Z21.60)
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor - Assembled pilot system monitors ambient oxygen levels and shuts down if oxygen is too low
- Fuel Efficient - Under normal conditions clean burning combustion will not produce soot, smoke, or odor
- Realistic Flame Presentation - Lively, realistic flames will be blue and yellow to produce a full body presentation
Evening Fyre Vent Free Gas Logs Specifications
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
|Front||Rear||Low Setting||High Setting||Low Setting||High Setting|
|G18-16/18 (16/18" Log Set)||24"||20"||14"||17"||22K||30K||22K||30K|
|G18-24/30 (24" Log Set)||30"||24"||14"||17"||25K||38K||25K||38K|
|G18-24/30 (30" Log Set)||36"||26"||14"||17"||25K||38K||25K||38K|
Evening Fyre Vent Free Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||16"/18", 24", and 30"|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|BTUS||25,000 to 38,000|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||ANSI Certified|
Vent Free Gas Logs Control Options
- On/Off Remote with standing pilot (-12)
- Variable flame height remote with standing pilot (-15)
- Variable flame height remote control with electronic ignition (-01V)
- Professional Installation is required for all ventless (or vent-free) products. Check local building codes for any restrictions or conditions regarding ventless logs before you purchase or install them. Use of a Carbon Monoxide Detector is recommended with ventless product.
- This is a ventless (or vent-free) gas log burner system designed to be installed in solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures. You CANNOT install this gas log set in a type-b vent (natural vent) gas fireplace, direct vent gas fireplace, or any gas or wood burning stove