Golden Oak Designer - Vent Free Gas Logs - Ventless Fireplace Logs
The traditional beauty of Golden Oak Designer or Split Oak logs add to the elegant burn of the G9 Vent-Free Burner System. Dancing flames and an ember bed, featuring an innovative reflective panel, offer comforting heat and fireside charm. Lava Granules and Bryte Coals are included with the unit.
The vent free collection offer gas log sets that bring the splendor and warmth of a wood fire without the need for venting your fireplace. Hand crafted logs in a variety of styles, active natural flames and glowing embers magnify the beauty of your hearth.
With 99% heating efficiency, these log sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for natural gas or propane gas, the vent-free collection is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for safe operation. A variety of controls from manual to variable flame height remote, make using your gas logs simple.
Golden Oak Designer Vent Free Gas Logs Features
- Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand-painted to re-create the look of natural wood
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Log ends and split pieces are a different color than the bark giving a more realistic appearance
- This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set is designed for indoor use only
- All Peterson Real Fyre gas log sets are available in other sizes and with other valve control options
- ODS safety system
- Custom grate
- Connector kit
- Glowing embers
Golden Oak Designer Vent Free Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
|Front||Rear||Low Setting||High Setting||Low Setting||High Setting|
|G9-20/24/30 (20" Log Set)||28"||24"||14||17"||21K||36K||21K||36K|
|G9-20/24/30 (24" Log Set)||32"||24"||14"||17"||21K||36K||21K||36K|
|G9-20/24/30 (30" Log Set)||36"||28"||14"||17"||21K||36K||21K||36K|
Golden Oak Designer Vent Free Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||20", 24", and 30"|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|BTUS||17,000 to 37,000|
Golden Oak Designer Vent Free Gas Logs Control Options
- Manual Control
- On/Off Remote with standing pilot (-12)
- Variable flame height remote with standing pilot (-15)
- Professional Installation is required for all ventless (or vent-free) products. Check local building codes for any restrictions or conditions regarding ventless logs before you purchase or install them. Use of a Carbon Monoxide Detector is recommended with ventless product.
- This is a ventless (or vent-free) gas log burner system designed to be installed in solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures. You CANNOT install this gas log set in a type-b vent (natural vent) gas fireplace, direct vent gas fireplace, or any gas or wood-burning stove.