Split Oak- Vent Free Gas Logs
The traditional beauty of Golden Oak Designer or Split Oak logs add to the elegant burn of the G9 Vent-Free Burner System. Dancing flames and an ember bed, featuring an innovative reflective panel, offer comforting heat and fireside charm. Lava Granules and Bryte Coals are included with the unit.
This unit features the option to choose between three different ignition types: a manual valve, a remote control with on/off, or a remote control with variable flame height adjustment. The unique Split Oak log design provides a realistic set of refractory ceramic gas logs that are designed to provide long term durability with a life-like appearance and the "split" appearance allows the logs to provide a custom look.
Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Features
- Heavy Duty Construction - Refractory ceramic gas logs are durable and realistic for superior quality and long operation lifetime
- Vent Free - Designed for ventless use, but can be installed in a vented application if necessary
- ANSI Certified - Certified as unvented (ANSI Z21.11.2) and vented (ANSI Z21.60)
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor - Assembled pilot system monitors ambient oxygen levels and shuts down if oxygen is too low
- Fuel Efficient - Under normal conditions clean burning combustion will not produce soot, smoke, or odor
- Realistic Flame Presentation - Lively, realistic flames will be blue and yellow to produce a full body presentation
Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Specifications:
|Model||Minimum Fireplace Size||BTU Rating|
|Front||Rear||Low Setting||High Setting||Low Setting||High Setting|
|G9-20/24/30 (20" Log Set)||28"||24"||14||17"||21K||36K||21K||36K|
|G9-20/24/30 (24" Log Set)||32"||24"||14"||17"||21K||36K||21K||36K|
|G9-20/24/30 (30" Log Set)||36"||28"||14"||17"||21K||36K||21K||36K|
Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Details:
|PRODUCT SIZES||20", 24", and 30"|
|FUEL OPTIONS||Propane/Natural Gas|
|BTUS||17,000 to 37,000|
|ADDITIONAL INFO||ANSI Certified|
Split Oak Vent Free Gas Logs Control Options
- Manual Control
- On/Off Remote with standing pilot (-12)
- Variable flame height remote with standing pilot (-15)
- Professional Installation is required for all ventless (or vent-free) products. Check local building codes for any restrictions or conditions regarding ventless logs before you purchase or install them. Use of a Carbon Monoxide Detector is recommended with ventless product.
- This is a ventless (or vent-free) gas log burner system designed to be installed in solid fuel burning masonry fireplaces, UL-127 factory-built fireplaces certified for use with vent-free logs, and listed ventless firebox enclosures. You CANNOT install this gas log set in a type-b vent (natural vent) gas fireplace, direct vent gas fireplace, or any gas or wood burning stove.